State-designated Level II Adult Trauma Center. American College of Surgeons Verified Trauma Center.
WellStar North Fulton Hospital's emergency department provides triage, medical evaluation, stabilization and emergency treatment to all patient presenting for treatment 24 hours a day.
For more information, call (770) 751-2555
28-bed unit incorporating intensive care, cardiac care and neuro trauma intensive care.
- Family waiting area
- 24-hour family sleep room
- Barium Swallow
- Bone Density
- Breast Biopsy (stereotactic)
- General X-Ray
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
24-hour inpatient unit- referral-based only.
- Physiatrists/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physicians
- Rehabilitation Nurses
- Registered Dieticians
- Physical Therapists (PT’s)
- Respiratory Therapists
- Occupational Therapists (OT’s)
- Case Managers
- Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP’s)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
You can reach a representative in the Cardiology Department Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 3:30 PM.
For more information, call (770) 751-2672.
The Infusion Center is an outpatient service of North Fulton Hospital that offers a wide spectrum of infusion services.
WellStar North Fulton Hospital offers services designed with women in mind. For all the stages of your life, from obstetrics to gynecology, natural child birth to water birth, young women to mature women.
The Certified Stroke Center at North Fulton Hospital provides quality, integrative care for stroke patients.
- Neurologists with expertise in Stroke
- Stroke Coordinator
- Neuroscience Critical Care, Acute Care and Rehabilitation Nurses
- 24 hr Radiology, Laboratory and Pharmacy services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Case Managers
Pain & Spine Center
Injections and Medication Management, minimally invasive procedures, surgical procedures.
Any patient with severe or chronic pain can be referred by their physician. Treatment starts with a comprehensive patient evaluation. Treatments may range from innovative drug delivery to nerve blocks to new minimally invasive procedures.
For more information, call (770) 751-2719.
Outpatient and Inpatient Surgical Services
- Breast Surgery
- Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgery
- General Surgery
- GYN Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Oral Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastics, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Robotic Spine Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Urological Surgery
Wound Care & Hyperbarics
WellStar North Fulton Hospital Wound Care & Hyperbarics offers a full range of therapies for wound treatment including:
- Conventional and Specialty Dressings
- Compression Therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
For more information, call (770) 751-2830.
Home and Hospital-based sleep testing in a comfortable environment.
- PSG testing
- Home sleep studies
For more information, call (770) 751-2910.
New Vision Medical Stabilization
New VisionTM is a medical stabilization service for people with alcohol drug, and pain management issues.
- Medical Stabilization
- Appropriate Discharge Planning
For more information, call (770) 751-2959.