Enhanced Visitation Guidelines
Wellstar Health System has enhanced our visitor policy as part of our commitment to providing a safe environment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In general, essential caregivers (visitors) are permitted in most areas during regular visitation hours to promote healing for patients. After designated hours, visitation will be limited to authorized support personnel in most cases.
Visitation policies and hours may differ by location. If you have questions about the visitation policy, please click the link below to your local Wellstar hospital or health park for more information.
We appreciate your cooperation as we work together to keep your loved one safe and healthy.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital
- Wellstar Sylvan Grove Hospital
- Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center
- Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
Wellstar Health Parks
- Wellstar Acworth Health Park
- Wellstar Avalon Health Park
- Wellstar Cherokee Health Park
- Wellstar East Cobb Health Park
- Wellstar Vinings Health Park
For more information about visitation status at Wellstar locations, please contact the facility directly.
Essential Caregiver (Visitor)
- Wear required personal protective equipment within the hospital.
- Take necessary precautions to stay healthy at all times, which includes wearing a mask, social distancing and frequently washing hands.
- Check the Wellstar webpage or call the hospital’s main phone number and listen to the updated recording prior to arriving to ensure visitation is permitted.
- Help maintain and secure patient belongings.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and help communicate to the patent’s family and friends.
- Provide emotional support to your loved one in partnership with the clinical team.
- Assist with providing relevant history about the patient’s care.
- Please follow all instructions from the care team.