Enhanced Visitation Guidelines
Wellstar Medical Centers
- Wellstar Cobb Medical Center
- Wellstar Douglas Medical Center
- Wellstar Kennestone Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar North Fulton Medical Center
- Wellstar Paulding Medical Center
- Wellstar Spalding Medical Center
- Wellstar Sylvan Grove Medical Center
- Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center
- Wellstar Windy Hill
Wellstar Health Parks
- Wellstar Acworth Health Park
- Wellstar Avalon Health Park
- Wellstar Cherokee Health Park
- Wellstar East Cobb Health Park
- Wellstar Vinings Health Park
For more information about visitation status at Wellstar locations, please contact the facility directly.
Essential Caregiver (Visitor)
- Wear required personal protective equipment within the hospital.
- Take necessary precautions to stay healthy at all times, which includes wearing a mask, social distancing and frequently washing hands.
- Check the Wellstar webpage or call the hospital’s main phone number and listen to the updated recording prior to arriving to ensure visitation is permitted.
- Help maintain and secure patient belongings.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and help communicate to the patent’s family and friends.
- Provide emotional support to your loved one in partnership with the clinical team.
- Assist with providing relevant history about the patient’s care.
- Please follow all instructions from the care team.