Essential Caregiver (Visitor)
- Masks are no longer required in most cases unless you have upper respiratory symptoms.
- Help maintain and secure patient belongings.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and help communicate to the patent’s family and friends.
- Provide emotional support to your loved one in partnership with the clinical team.
- Assist with providing relevant history about the patient’s care.
- Please follow all instructions from the care team.
Become a Wellstar Volunteer
Working diligently in every area of our health park, volunteers are our extra hands and hearts! They play the harp and the piano, provide pet therapy, sing, knit, wash hair, do hand massage, encourage, care, help, smile, serve tea, hold hands, garden and push wheelchairs.
- Wellstar's 1,100 volunteers work more than 200,000 hours a year, representing $3.6 million in donated time.
- Wellstar volunteers also raise money—more than $773,000 each year, helping us buy needed equipment, renovate facilities and educate our patients.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Northwest Georgia Oncology
Ear Nose & Throat
From primary and diagnostic care to treatment and follow-up, the complete care you need under one roof.
A relaxing environment of wellness aimed at making healthcare easier and more convenient.
From the moment you walk in the door, your wellness is our priority.