Volunteer at Wellstar Cherokee Health Park
Volunteers are essential to our mission, and Wellstar Cherokee Health Park needs more volunteers to assist patients. Volunteers staff positions at major corridor intersections, guide visitors, help patients get to their doctors’ appointments, and assist with getting wheelchairs and transport. Apply using the form linked below.
- If you are 18 or older, complete the volunteer application form. If you are under 18, please visit the Wellstar VolunTeens page to apply.
- Have your physician complete and sign your medical release form.
- Applicants born after 1957 must include immunization records.
- Drop the forms off at the Department of Volunteer Services or fax to (770) 793-7128.
- You can also mail the forms to:
Wellstar Kennestone Hospital: Volunteer Services
677 Church Street NE
Marietta, GA 30060
- Complete and sign a background check permission form.
- Talk about why you want to volunteer and specific areas of interest.
- Learn about the requirements and benefits of being a volunteer.
- Interviews are typically held between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Some positions may require a second round of interviews.
- Learn hospital policies and procedures.
- Learn about confidentiality and volunteer agreements.
- Purchase uniform at Department of Volunteer Services.
Most volunteer opportunities are available 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. There are limited openings for volunteers for evenings and weekends. Volunteers are asked to commit for at least one four-hour shift each week for six months or 100 hours, whichever comes first.