Wellstar Physician Relations
You've dedicated your career to helping people heal. Your patients mean a lot to you. That's why we've brought together a team of consultants to support your life-changing and life-saving work.
Helping You Help Your Patients
The Wellstar Physician Relations team facilitates communication with our referring physicians and their practices.
Wellstar Physician Relations Business Development Consultants are the primary contact for physicians, practice managers and team members throughout Wellstar’s communities.
The Business Development Consultant serves as the physician’s contact to provide service line, facility and program updates. They also follow up on issues or concerns that need immediate attention. Specific ways we support physicians include:
- Providing a two-way communication link between Wellstar Health System and referring physicians
- Keeping referring physicians and their practices informed of specialty services, physicians and programs available throughout the system
- Coordinating convenient times for specialists and physicians to meet and discuss Wellstar services
- Coordinating and following up on provider and office needs
Your Feedback Matters
Your input is a key component in Wellstar’s ongoing process to develop and improve services and programs. The information gathered by our team is used in the evaluation and planning of Wellstar’s services and programs.
Contact a Business Development Consultant When You:
- Need more information about Wellstar services or physicians
- Would like to meet with one of our physicians or service line leaders
- Need assistance, information or the right internal expert to answer a question
- Experience issues scheduling your patient with a Wellstar physician or service
- Would like information about alignment opportunities such as Wellstar Clinical Partners or Wellstar Medical Group
- They act as your confidential liaison if you’re interested in alignment opportunities.
- They will connect you with an internal expert to answer a question.
- They keep you updated on Wellstar’s specialty services, physicians and programs.
- They address any patient issues or concerns that need immediate attention.
- They coordinate meetings with our specialists and physicians.
- They will follow up on provider office and patient care needs.
- They help schedule your patient with a Wellstar doctor or service.
- They will secure meetings for you with our doctors or service leaders, when needed.
- They will help you schedule a continued medical education program in your office or area.
- They consider input from your practice as a key component in improving our services and programs.