Accessing Your AMC Medical Records
Request Your Medical Records - Atlanta Medical Center (AMC) and AMC Wellstar Medical Group (WMG) Affiliated Patients
Accessing Your Personal Health Information
Patients who receive care at AMC or one of our closing clinics can get an abstract copy of their medical records free of charge. An abstract copy of medical records includes:
- Written Discharge Information
- Birth Record Information (Infant Record)
- Cardiology Procedures
- Coding Information/ Final Diagnosis
- Death Record
- Discharge Information
- Emergency Department (ED) Record
- Home Health/ Hospice Records
- History and Physical (H&P)
- Imaging Records (Encounter)
- Implant Record
- Infusion Record
- Inpatient Rehab Unit (IRU)
- Lab Reports
- Medication Information (MAR or MED list)
- Pathology Report
- Progress Note
- Surgical Information
If you need more than the abstract, please call 404-265-4225 for further assistance.
Patients Requesting Medical RecordsTo request your medical records, you can:
- Call 404-265-4225 and select Option 2
- Request an electronic copy of your medical records directly from your MyChart portal account. If you don’t have an active MyChart account, you can also sign up here. If you have questions or need assistance with MyChart, please call (470) 644-0419.
- Request electronically here.
Providers Requesting Medical Records
For urgent and/or continuity of care purposes, providers may request medical records through one of the following options:
- Email requests to [email protected] and include AMC Closure in the Subject line. For Urgent Requests please include STAT in the subject line.
- Fax requests to 770-810-4193.
- Mail requests to Wellstar Douglas Hospital ATTN: HIM Release of Information 8954 Hospital Drive Douglasville GA 30134
- Contact the patient navigator at 404-265-4225, Option 5 with further inquiries.
Radiology/Imaging FilmsIf the patient or a provider needs images, please call 404-265-4225 and select Option 2.