Volunteer at Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
We have new and exciting opportunities to engage volunteers with patients. Volunteers are essential to the services provided by Wellstar Windy Hill and we appreciate your interest in becoming a part of our team.
- If you are 18 or older, complete the volunteer application form. If you are under 18, please visit the Wellstar VolunTeens to apply.
- Have your physician complete and sign your medical release form.
- Applicants born after 1957 must include immunization records.
- Drop the forms off at the Department of Volunteer Services or fax to (770) 793-7128.
- You can also mail the forms to:
Wellstar Kennestone Hospital: Volunteer Services
677 Church Street NE
Marietta, GA 30060
- Complete and sign a background check permission form.
- Talk about why you want to volunteer and specific areas of interest.
- Learn about the requirements and benefits of being a volunteer.
- Interviews are typically held between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Some positions may require a second round of interviews.
- Learn hospital policies and procedures.
- Learn about confidentiality and volunteer agreements.
- Purchase uniform at Department of Volunteer Services.
We are excited and honored that you have selected Wellstar Cobb Hospital a the focus of your philanthropy and look forward to seeing you soon.