Volunteer at Wellstar Vinings Health Park
Wellstar Vinings Health Park Volunteers serve as greeters and provide directions for our patients and visitors. We would love to have you as part of our volunteer team!
- If you are 18 or older, complete the volunteer application form. If you are under 18, please visit the Wellstar VolunTeens page to apply.
- Have your physician complete and sign your medical release form.
- Applicants born after 1957 must include immunization records for MMR, Chicken Pox and DTP.
- Drop the forms off at the Department of Volunteer Services or fax to (470) 732-3977.
- You can also mail the forms to:
Wellstar Vinings Health Park: Volunteer Services
3950 Austell Road
Austell, GA 30106
- Complete and sign a background check permission form.
- Talk about why you want to volunteer and specific areas of interest.
- Learn about the requirements and benefits of being a volunteer.
- Interviews are typically held between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Some positions may require a second round of interviews.
Orientation is held at Wellstar Cobb Hospital.
- Learn hospital policies and procedures.
- Learn about confidentiality and volunteer agreements.
- Purchase uniform at Department of Volunteer Services.
Most volunteer opportunities are available 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. Volunteers are asked to commit for at least one four-hour shift each week for six months or 100 hours, whichever comes first.