Wellstar North Fulton Medical Center VolunTeen Program
Make a difference in your community while having fun and exploring the healthcare environment at Wellstar North Fulton. Our program is designed to provide students interested in healthcare careers access to the operations of a world-class medical center.
High School VolunteersWellstar North Fulton Medical Center is offering volunteer opportunities for 16- and 17-year-old high school students. This is a great way to gain hospital exposure. * Please note: If you will be 18 by January 22, 2024, please apply as an adult.
The CommitmentVolunteers are asked to commit to the following:
- Volunteer for one 2-hour shift each week
- Volunteer at the same day/time each week
- Volunteer a minimum of 12 shifts for the 16-week session
- No make-ups, no rescheduling during the 16-week session
- Program dates: January 22, 2024 through May 12, 2024
- Application opens: September 1, 2023
- All required documentation must be in by October 9, 2023
- Interviews: October
Becoming a VolunTeenDoes this sound like a good fit for you? If so, here are your next steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Have your physician complete the Medical Release Form. You or your physician will email or fax the completed form to North Fulton Volunteer Services at [email protected] or fax to 470-986-7080.
- Provide current Immunization Record:
- Obtain proof of immunizations. We require proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR), two Varicella immunizations, or proof that you have had the disease, as well as documentation of the Tdap (Pertussis/Whooping Cough) vaccination.