Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, here are your next steps.
- Complete the online application.
- Have your physician complete the Medical Release Form. You or your physician will email the completed form to North Fulton Volunteer Services at
or fax to (470) 986-7080.
- Provide current Immunization Record:
- Obtain proof of immunizations. We require proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR), two Varicella immunizations, or proof that you have had the disease, as well as documentation of the Tdap (Pertussis/Whooping Cough) vaccination.
- All volunteers are required to obtain an Influenza Vaccine each flu season (September-March).
- You may be contacted for an interview upon receipt of ALL documentation.
- If accepted to the program, you will be required to attend an orientation and get TB testing.
- We do not accept court mandated volunteers.
Due to the limited number of positions in this program, not all applicants will be accepted. The selection criteria include receipt of a completed application and required documentation, ability to make required time commitment, communication skills, and a genuine interest in serving others.
Applicants must be able to participate in the entire session, volunteering for one 4-hour shift per week. Please consider whether volunteering will fit your schedule.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Wellstar North Fulton Volunteer. We look forward to reviewing your application.