Adult Volunteer Program at Wellstar North Fulton Hospital
Wellstar North Fulton Hospital Adult VolunteersWe thank you for your interest in supporting our community as we continue to deliver world-class healthcare. We are excited and honored that you have selected Wellstar North Fulton Hospital as the focus of your philanthropy in the community.
THE COMMITMENT:Volunteers (18 years of age or older) are asked to commit to the following:
- Volunteer for one 4-hour shift for 12 weeks
- Volunteer at the same day/time each week
Becoming an Adult Volunteer at North Fulton Hospital
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, here are your next steps.
All volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required.
All volunteers are required to obtain an Influenza Vaccine each flu season (September-March).
You may be contacted for an interview upon receipt of ALL documentation.
If accepted to the program, you will be required to attend an orientation and get TB testing.
We do not accept court mandated volunteers.
Due to the limited number of positions in this program, not all applicants will be accepted. The selection criteria include receipt of a completed application and required documentation, ability to make required time commitment, communication skills, and interest in serving others.
Applicants must be able to participate in the entire session, volunteering for one 4-hour shift per week. Please consider whether volunteering will fit your schedule.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Wellstar North Fulton Hospital Volunteer. We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Complete the online application.
- Have your physician complete the Medical Release Form. You or your physician will email the completed form to North Fulton Volunteer Services at [email protected]
- Provide current Immunization Record:
- Obtain proof of immunizations. We require proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR), two Varicella immunizations, or proof that you have had the disease, as well as documentation of the Tdap (Pertussis/Whooping Cough) vaccination.