Volunteer at Wellstar Hospice Care
Thank you for inquiring about the Wellstar Hospice Volunteer Program. We offer volunteer opportunities in a variety of settings. If accepted into our program, you will become an essential and valued member of our hospice team.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Drop the forms off at the Department of Volunteer Services or fax to (470) 245-9995.
- You can also mail the forms to:
Wellstar Community Hospice: Volunteer Services
475 Dickson Avenue
Marietta, GA 30064
- Interviews are typically held on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 2:00 - 4:00 PM. This will be arranged after we receive your volunteer application.
- Complete and sign consent forms for a background check (Federal & State).
- Learn about the requirements and benefits of becoming a hospice volunteer.
- Complete the 13-hour online training module at your home.
- Complete fingerprinting requirement (paid by Wellstar).
- Attend on-site training to complete volunteer forms and review procedures.
- Complete TB test and receive an annual flu shot requirement (paid by Wellstar).
We are excited you are interested in serving as a Hospice Volunteer. We hope to hear from you soon.