Volunteer at Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Wellstar Douglas Hospital volunteers staff the information desk and gift shop. Volunteers also provide critical support to staff and nurses on hospital floors, in the emergency room and in the operating rooms.
- If you are 18 or older, complete the volunteer application form.
- Have your physician complete and sign your medical release form.
- Applicants born after 1957 must include immunization records.
- Drop the forms off at the Department of Volunteer Services or fax to (678) 838-2551.
- You can also mail the forms to:
Wellstar Douglas Hospital: Volunteer Services
8954 Hospital Drive
Douglasville, GA 30134
- Complete and sign a background check permission form.
- Talk about why you want to volunteer and specific areas of interest.
- Learn about the requirements and benefits of being a volunteer.
- Interviews are typically held between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Some positions may require a second round of interviews.
- Learn hospital policies and procedures.
- Learn about confidentiality and volunteer agreements.
- Purchase uniform at Department of Volunteer Services.
We are excited and honored that you have selected Wellstar Cobb Hospital a the focus of your philanthropy and look forward to seeing you soon.