Volunteer at Wellstar Acworth Health Park
Our volunteers assist at the information desks, urgent care locations, physician offices, and other areas as needed. They provide directions, site-specific information, and help patients locate their destination.
- If you are 18 or older, complete the volunteer application form. If you are under 18, please visit the Wellstar VolunTeens page to apply.
- Have your physician complete and sign your medical release form.
- Applicants born after 1957 must include immunization records.
- Drop the forms off at the Department of Volunteer Services or fax to 770-999-2745.
- You can also mail the forms to:
Wellstar Acworth Health Park: Volunteer Services
4550 Cobb Parkway North NW
Acworth, GA 30101
- Complete and sign a background check permission form.
- Talk about why you want to volunteer and specific areas of interest.
- Learn about the requirements and benefits of being a volunteer.
- Interviews are typically held between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Some positions may require a second round of interviews.
- Learn hospital policies and procedures.
- Learn about confidentiality and volunteer agreements.
- Purchase uniform at Department of Volunteer Services.
Most volunteer opportunities are available 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. There are limited openings for volunteers for evenings and weekends. Volunteers are asked to commit for at least one four-hour shift each week for six months or 100 hours, whichever comes first.