Wellstar Executive Health Screenings
Sometimes taking care of you is the best way to take care of business. Wellstar’s Executive Health Program offers a variety of diagnostic and preventative health care services to provide the best possible care to fit your schedule, company and lifestyle. We’re available when you are.
About the Program
The Executive Health Screening is a thorough preventative and diagnostic exam that emphasizes healthy lifestyles and risk factor management. The health check targets and identifies numerous medical conditions using the latest treatment technology, medical imaging and in-office lab services. Together, in just one day, we’ll map out a customized health strategy to help you stay well, get well and live well.
Your ability to perform or carry out what is required is one of the reasons why you’re an executive. You execute. For just one day, let someone else do it for you. The health benefits are worth the effort.
Executive Health Facilities
On the day of your appointment, you will have access to a private suite and private restroom. The suite is equipped with a desk, Internet access and cable television. While enjoying a hot breakfast, fruit smoothie or Starbucks coffee from the Wellstar Vinings Health Park Bistro, you will have everything you need at your fingertips to stay in touch with your home and office.
Individual Health Check
In one day, during one appointment, you’ll receive a complete physical exam—a year’s worth of checkups, tests, and scans performed one-on-one with a board certified Wellstar physician. At the conclusion of your Executive Health Screening, you will receive a copy of your test results and help with referrals when necessary.
- Comprehensive History & Basic Physical Exam
- Review of Medications and Immunizations
- Priority Coordinated Care Services
- Wellness Coaching/Behavior Modification
- Dietary and Exercise Counseling
- Individualized Chronic Risk Assessment
- In-depth, one-on-one review with your personal executive health physician including a personalized action plan for improving and managing your health.
- Coronary Calcium Score (Every 5 Years)
- Bone Densitometry
- Mammogram (Female Patients)
- Laboratory Analysis: CBC (Complete Blood Count), Complete Metabolic Panel, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, Free T4, Lipid Panel, PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen, Male Patients), Hemoglobin A1C, Ferritin, Iron Studies, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Uric Acid, High-Sensitivity CRP, Urinalysis.
- Baseline Audiogram (Hearing Screening)
- Basic Vision Screening
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Private Suite