Rest is very important to help our patients heal. With this in mind, we ask for your help by following these important visitor's guidelines:
- Visiting hours are 8:30 AM - 9 PM
- Limit the number of visitors to two people
- Children 12 and under should be supervised at all times on nursing units due
to infection control and safety reasons
- After regular visiting hours, visitors are required to check in with the Nursing Station
- If a family member needs to spend the night with a patient, please speak with
one of our charge nurses or the Nursing Director. Although there are exceptions, we recommend that family members return home at night
If you want to bring food items into a patient room either for the patient or for the guest, please speak to the patient’s nursing staff first. Please understand that there may be certain circumstances when the visitation times or policies may need to change at the nurse’s discretion.
In an effort to continue our commitment to provide a healthy environment for our patients, visitors and employees, smoking and the use of tobacco products are prohibited. Tobacco products are not permitted anywhere on any hospital property, including outdoor areas and parking lots.