Volunteer at Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Thank you for inquiring about the Wellstar Paulding Hospital Volunteer Program, we offer volunteer opportunities in a variety of settings. As a volunteer, you will be joining individuals of all ages and backgrounds, who are dedicated to giving back to our hospital and community, and ensuring we achieve our vision of delivering world-class healthcare.
- If you are 18 or older, complete the volunteer application form.
- Have your physician complete and sign your medical release form.
- Applicants born after 1957 must include immunization records.
- Drop the forms off at the Department of Volunteer Services or fax to (470) 644-7356.
- You can also mail the forms to:
Wellstar Paulding Hospital: Volunteer Services
2518 Jimmy Lee Smith Parkway
Hiram, GA 30141
- Complete and sign a background check permission form.
- Talk about why you want to volunteer and specific areas of interest.
- Learn about the requirements and benefits of being a volunteer.
- Interviews are typically held between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Some positions may require a second round of interviews.
- Learn hospital policies and procedures.
- Learn about confidentiality and volunteer agreements.
- Purchase uniform at Department of Volunteer Services.
We are excited and honored that you have selected Wellstar Cobb Hospital a the focus of your philanthropy and look forward to seeing you soon.