Volunteer at Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Thank you for inquiring about the Wellstar Paulding Hospital Volunteer Program, we offer volunteer opportunities in a variety of settings. As a volunteer, you will be joining individuals of all ages and backgrounds, who are dedicated to giving back to our hospital and community, and ensuring we achieve our vision of delivering world-class healthcare.
- If you are 18 or older, complete the volunteer application form. If you are under 18, please visit the Wellstar VolunTeens page to apply.
- Have your physician complete and sign your medical release form.
- Applicants born after 1957 must include immunization records.
- Drop the forms off at the Department of Volunteer Services or email to [email protected] .
- You can also mail the forms to:
Wellstar Paulding Hospital: Volunteer Services
2518 Jimmy Lee Smith Parkway
Hiram, GA 30141
- Complete and sign a background check permission form.
- Talk about why you want to volunteer and specific areas of interest.
- Learn about the requirements and benefits of being a volunteer.
- Interviews are typically held between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Some positions may require a second round of interviews.
- Learn hospital policies and procedures.
- Learn about confidentiality and volunteer agreements.
- Purchase uniform at Department of Volunteer Services.
We are excited and honored that you have selected Wellstar Paulding Hospital as the focus of your philanthropy and look forward to seeing you soon.