Patient Family Advisory Council (PFAC) Volunteer Program at Wellstar North Fulton Hospital
Patient Family Advisory Council (PFAC) VolunteersThe role of the Patient Family Advisory Council (PFAC) is to serve in an advisory capacity to assist Wellstar North Fulton Hospital in promoting continuous improvement of patient-focused quality care, safety and efficiency. As a PFAC member, you are considered a volunteer.
Becoming a Wellstar Volunteer
To apply, click one of the links below:
All volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Documentation of vaccination is required prior to beginning service.
All volunteers are required to obtain an Influenza Vaccine each flu season (September-March).
All volunteers will need TB testing.
All volunteers must attend an orientation session prior to their start date.
- You will be required to authorize a background check.
- Print the Medical Release Form and have your physician complete the form and return it to North Fulton Volunteer Services at [email protected]
- Provide current Immunization Record:
- Birthdate prior to 1957: No immunization records required.
- Birthdate of 1957 or after: Obtain proof of immunizations. We require proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR), two Varicella immunizations, or proof that you have had the disease, as well as documentation of the Tdap (Pertussis/Whooping Cough) vaccination.