PeopleCare Advisory Program (PCAP) at Wellstar Kennestone Regional Medical Center
PeopleCare Advisory Program (PCAP)
What is a PeopleCare Advisory Program (PCAP)?A PCAP is a group of patients, family members of patients and hospital leaders who are committed to finding opportunities to improve the patient and family experience at Wellstar Kennestone Regional Medical Center.
What do Members of the PCAP do?
- Assist Wellstar Kennestone Regional Medical Center to continually evaluate and improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of services it offers the patients and families who seek care at Kennestone
- Strengthen communication and collaboration among patients, families, and other non-professional caregivers and Wellstar Kennestone professional staff and associates
- Promote information sharing between Wellstar Kennestone Regional Medical Center and the patients, families, and community it serves
- Aid in establishing Wellstar Kennestone’s organizational priorities in response to patient, family, and community needs
- Promote patient and family advocacy and involvement
What level of participation is expected?The Wellstar Kennestone PCAP will meet quarterly. Members are expected to attend at least 75% of the meetings throughout the year as well as review monthly newsletters to remain current on services and projects at Kennestone. Members will also provide feedback to the Council regarding community perceptions of the hospital and be champions for Wellstar Kennestone in the community. If you have additional questions or are interested in learning more about becoming a member of the Wellstar Kennestone PeopleCare Advisory Program, please apply online or contact: Amy Saye
[email protected] Jennifer Brown