Volunteer at Wellstar Avalon Health Park
Welcome to our Wellstar Avalon Health Park Volunteers. We are ecstatic that you are interested in participating in serving your community through volunteerism. We have new and exciting opportunities to engage volunteers with patients. Volunteers are essential to the services provided by Wellstar Avalon Health Park and we appreciate your interest in becoming a part of our team.
Volunteer ServicesWe thank you for your interest in supporting our community as we continue to deliver world-class healthcare. We are excited and honored that you have selected Wellstar Avalon Health Park as the focus of your philanthropy in the community. Upon receipt of your online application, you will be interviewed. If selected to be a volunteer, the following steps are required:
- You will be required to authorize a background check.
- Print the Medical Release Form and have your physician complete the form and return it to North Fulton Volunteer Services at [email protected]
- Provide current Immunization Record:
- Birthdate prior to 1957: No immunization records required.
- Birthdate of 1957 or after: Obtain proof of immunizations. We require proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR), two Varicella immunizations, or proof that you have had the disease, as well as documentation of the Tdap (Pertussis/Whooping Cough) vaccination.