Volunteer at Wellstar Avalon Health Park
Welcome to our Wellstar Avalon Health Park Volunteers. We are ecstatic that you are interested in participating in serving your community through volunteerism. We have new and exciting opportunities to engage volunteers with patients. Volunteers are essential to the services provided by Wellstar Avalon Health Park and we appreciate your interest in becoming a part of our team.
Avalon Health Park Volunteer ServicesWe thank you for your interest in supporting our community as we continue to deliver world-class healthcare. We are excited and honored that you have selected Wellstar Avalon Health Park as the focus of your philanthropy in the community.
THE COMMITMENTVolunteers are asked to commit to the following:
- Volunteer for one 4-hour shift for 12 weeks
- Volunteer at the same day/time each week
Becoming an Avalon VolunteerDoes this sound like a good fit for you? If so, here are your next steps.
- Complete the online application.
- Have your physician complete the Medical Release Form. You or your physician will email the completed form to North Fulton Volunteer Services at [email protected]
- Provide current Immunization Record:
- Obtain proof of immunizations. We require proof of two Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR), two Varicella immunizations, or proof that you have had the disease, as well as documentation of the Tdap (Pertussis/Whooping Cough) vaccination.