Marietta, GA 30062
We collaborate across specialties to recommend the appropriate level of care and create personalized treatment plans.
Patients can count on care trained to protect the spine—our neurosurgeons are board-certified and fellowship-trained.
A range of minimally invasive and complex procedures are available to improve life for patients with neurological conditions.
We’re dedicated to bringing compassionate, expert neuro care closer to home for patients and their families.
While brain and spine surgery is our specialty, it is not always our recommended treatment for patients. Sometimes we recommend alternative treatments such as physical therapy and pain management for spine conditions or radiation oncology treatments for brain tumors. When no other treatment path is likely to be successful, surgical solutions for brain conditions, spine disorders and back and neck pain are recommended.
Our neurosurgeons perform a variety of minimally invasive procedures and complex surgeries at Wellstar Kennestone Regional Medical Center.
Brain surgeryWe care for people with complex brain conditions, including:
- Primary and metastatic cancer
- Non-cancerous brain tumors
- Brain trauma
- Facial pain
Spine surgeryOur neurosurgeons perform a variety of minimally invasive procedures and complex surgeries, including:
- Cervical disk replacements and fusions
- Lumbar diskectomy and laminectomy surgery for low back pain syndromes
- Peripheral nerve decompression surgery for various conditions, including carpal tunnel syndrome and compression neuropathies
- Spinal deformity correction surgery
- Spine trauma surgery
- Surgery for spinal cord tumors (cancerous and benign)
- Spine surgery for many other conditions
- Appointments and Cancellations
- Insurance and Payments
- Prescription Refills
- Printable Office Forms
- Neurological Rehabilitation
We use an automated appointment reminder system to notify you two days prior to your appointment.
How to prepare for your appointment
- It is imperative that you bring copies of all X-rays, MRIs and CT scans that pertain to your condition. Reports alone are not sufficient and a final neurosurgical opinion and recommendation cannot be given without a complete review of all pertinent studies. Please do not rely on referring physicians to send the films.
- If possible, please complete new patient evaluation forms prior to your appointment. Forms can be completed either before or at your scheduled appointment.
- Please bring copies of all medication lists with you. These lists should include medication name, dosage and frequency.
Please call our office if you need help understanding your insurance coverage and financial responsibility.
Authorization for Release of PHI
Authorization for Release of PHI Spanish
MyChart Adult Proxy
MyChart Child Proxy
MyChart Teen Proxy
New Registration Form
Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement
Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement Spanish
Patient Communication Designation
Patient Communication Designation Spanish
Patient Registration Spanish
Referrals are not required for appointments, but some insurance companies may require them to cover the visit and associated tests and procedures.
If you are a physician referring a new patient, please call the main office or send a fax. Wellstar providers can enter a referral in Epic.
Learn more about neurological rehabilitation at Wellstar or find the location nearest to you.