Donation and Naming Opportunities
The WellStar Foundation has many donation options at the WellStar Paulding Hospital, to include various naming opportunities at different dollar amounts. For more information, contact Gene Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 470-956-6676.
As a not-for-profit healthcare system instead of distributing revenues to individual shareholders, WellStar reinvests 100% of every dollar donated into new programs and enhanced services for the benefit of the communities we serve. All gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law. WellStar Foundation’s Tax ID# is 58-1627413.
Donors to the New Paulding Hospital
Named Rooms & Structures
- Dr. John and Glenda Covington Room - Dr. John and Glenda Covington
- The Wadsworth Room - Sue and John Wadsworth of Hamby’s Commercial Waste, Inc.
- The Hamby Room - Sue and John Wadsworth of Hamby’s Commercial Waste, Inc.
- The W. Robert Lane Room - Elaine G. Lane
- The John S. & Mary K. Shipp Room - Jeanne & Alan Shipp
- The Arthur W. & Joanne Fudger Room - Judge Arthur W. and Joanne Fudger
- The Marvin F. Jones Room - Jean Jones
- The Kelly Lea Greenway Room - Ronnie and Anna Sue Ray
- Physician Outpatient Entrance Garden - The Art & Robin Ragsdale Family, In Memory of Vernell Ragsdale
- Charles & Jeanette Hardy Atrium - The Charles and Jeanette Hardy Family
- The Harvey N. Sacks, M.D. Cardiac Catheterization Lab - Family, Friends, and Patients of Dr. Sacks
Think beauty, think innovation, think safety. Filled with natural light and innovative, safety-oriented features, the new eight-floor, 295,000-square foot hospital has 56 beds, with the ability to expand to 112 beds. The facility houses 40 emergency exam and pediatric emergency exam rooms, four surgical suites, decentralized nursing stations, private inpatient rooms, administrative offices and a café. It is entirely electronic and was designed with the guiding purpose of being the safest hospital in the world – safe to patients and families, team members, the community and the environment.
Serving our community with emergency care 24/7/365
- 10 Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Rooms
- Pediatric Trauma Room
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
State-of-the-art diagnostic tools
- 256-slice Philips iCT
- 1.5T 70 cm Big Bore MRI with Ambient
- Digital X-ray and Fluoroscopy
- No-radiation ultrasound alternatives
- Digital mammography
- Bone Densitometry
Convenient diagnostic and therapeutic services
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
Special procedures and treatments close to home.
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- General Surgery
- Infusion Therapy
- Internal Medicine
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Medical Imaging
- Post-acute Services
- Radiation Oncology
- Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Total Joint Replacement
Patient and family-centered caring
- Intensive Care
Our goal is to ensure the safety and comfort of our patients, visitors and staff by providing high quality facilities and delivering excellence in care. At Paulding hospital we pride ourselves in being your number one choice in healthcare solutions. We thank you for letting us earn your trust by providing open communication and comfort in a healing environment.