Our WellStar Paulding Hospital Replacement Facility will be opening in April 2014!
Donation and Naming Opportunities
The WellStar Foundation has many donation options at the WellStar Paulding Hospital, to include various naming opportunities at different dollar amounts. For more information, contact Gene Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 470-956-6676.
As a not-for-profit healthcare system instead of distributing revenues to individual shareholders, WellStar reinvests 100% of every dollar donated into new programs and enhanced services for the benefit of the communities we serve. All gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law. WellStar Foundation’s Tax ID# is 58-1627413.
Donors to the New Paulding Hospital
Named Patient Rooms
- Dr. John and Glenda Covington Room - Dr. John and Glenda Covington
- The Wadsworth Room - Sue and John Wadsworth of Hamby’s Commercial Waste, Inc.
- The Hamby Room - Sue and John Wadsworth of Hamby’s Commercial Waste, Inc.
Current Features at WellStar Paulding Hospital
We offer full-service state of the art emergency care services with rooms staffed 24/7 for adults and children.
- Emergency Treatment
- Fast Track
Additional WellStar Paulding Hospital Services (located on the Hiram Campus)
We believe in healing; our multi-disciplinary treatments and top specialists partner with you to create your individualized care plan.
- Imaging Center (WellStar Paulding Hospital)
- Radiation Oncology (WellStar Paulding Hospital)
- Sleep Lab (WellStar Paulding Hospital)
Our inpatient services consistently strive to provide trustworthy communication to you and your loved ones through compassionate care and world-class treatments.
- Intensive Care
- Long-term Skilled Rehabilitative Services
- Medical Surgical
- Rehabilitative Services (Physical Therapy/ Speech Therapy)
- Skilled Nursing
We believe in keeping up-to-date with the needs of our community; Paulding excels as your community leader in delivering world-class outpatient services.
- Diagnostic Imaging/ Treatment
- Specialized Cardiac Rehabilitative Services
- Surgery Center
We are proud to be your hometown specialist providing the best individualized patient experience in the world.
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- General Surgery
- Infusion Therapy
- Internal Medicine
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Medical Imaging
- Post-acute Services
- Sinus Surgery
- Total Joint Certification
On your local health care campus we are proud to offer you and your family the best in healthcare services.
- Paulding Nursing Center- 182 bed Long-term Care Facility
- Pastoral Services- Available 24/7
- Specialized Healing Services- Provided through Pastoral Care
2. Healing Touch
3. Prayer Shaw Ministry
Our goal is to ensure the safety and comfort of our patients, visitors and staff by providing high quality facilities and delivering excellence in care. At Paulding hospital we pride ourselves in being your number one choice in healthcare solutions. We thank you for letting us earn your trust by providing open communication and comfort in a healing environment.