Women are an integral part of every family’s health. They make 85 percent of all healthcare decisions and control 65 percent of healthcare spending. Women in Philanthropy, a giving society, aims to inspire women to fulfill their philanthropic potential by supporting programs that help families stay healthy.
What We Make Possible
Members of Women in Philanthropy fund Spirit of Women®, a program designed to educate women of all socioeconomic backgrounds about important health topics. Every penny of every dollar donated through Women in Philanthropy helps make the program possible and inspires women in all stages of their lives to take action for better health for themselves and their families.
Join Women in Philanthropy Today!
Become a member of Women in Philanthropy with an annual gift of $1,000, or an associate member with an annual gift of $500. As a member, you will enjoy:
- Behind-the-scenes tours of WellStar facilities
- Three exclusive members-only events annually (one for associate members)
- Access to educational socials through Spirit of Women® quarterly seminar series ($10/event, which includes a light dinner, small gift and educational materials)
- Spirit of Women® monthly health focus events
- Participation in National Spirit of Women® events, such as Day of Dance
- A subscription to Spirit of Women® e-newsletter and magazine
- Special donor recognition