WellStar Physician Relations
The WellStar Physician Relations Program is designed to create a collaborative partnership with community physicians and their staff. Physician relations representatives are the primary contact for physicians, practice managers, and staff in assigned areas throughout Northwest Georgia.
What we do:
- Provide a two-way communication link between WellStar Health System and referring physicians
- Keep the referring physicians abreast of specialty services, physicians, and programs available throughout WellStar Health System
- Arrange convenient times to meet with WellStar specialists and physicians that represent specific WellStar services
- Coordinate and follow-up on provider office and patient care needs
How we can help you:
Your physician relations representative serves as your personal contact to provide service and program updates and provide follow-up on issues or concerns that need immediate attention. Your input is a key component in WellStar’s ongoing process to develop and improve services and programs.
When should you contact a Physician Relations Representative?
- Anytime you need more information about WellStar services or physicians
- When you would like to meet with one of our physicians or service leaders
- When you would like to schedule a Continued Medical Education program in your office or area
- If you need assistance, information, or the right internal expert to answer a concern
- If you experience issues scheduling your patient with a WellStar physician or service
- If you would like information about acquisition / employment opportunities
The Physician Relations Team
Our representatives, each with clinical radiology experience, provide informative updates to providers regarding WellStar diagnostic services, new procedures, and technologies available across WellStar’s imaging and lab locations. Our team members also ensure that physician offices are equipped with referral forms, maps, and patient education materials. Furthermore, our representatives will assist with setting up online portal access and autofax reports.
We provide expertise about WellStar Medical Group and Hospital processes. Our team members offer valuable information and treatment options as a representation of WellStar services (Cardiology, Pulmonology, Neurosciences, Women/Newborns/Pediatrics, Surgery, Oncology, and Medicine). Your representative will also supply necessary referral forms and other resources to assist you and your patients.
For more information, please call 678-337-7125 or email email@example.com.
We are available to provide information on acquisition / employment opportunities and will help guide the process. All correspondence is confidential.