Each of WellStar’s pulmonologists, certified in their field, have the knowledge and skill needed to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the lungs and breathing, including asthma, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, pneumonia, respiratory failure, lung cancer, pulmonary hypertension and sleep apnea. In addition, some of our providers have special training in sleep medicine, rare pulmonary diseases, interventional pulmonology and critical care.
Our philosophy starts with taking a comprehensive approach to care, incorporating the latest state-of-the-art technology and following best practices as outlined by the leading medical associations dedicated to pulmonary medicine, including the American College of Chest Physicians, Society for Critical Care Medicine and the American Thoracic Society.
From your initial visit through diagnosis to treatment and continuing care, you can feel confident - at every level - about your pulmonary well-being with WellStar.
The WellStar Pulmonary Network has been recognized nationally as an innovative leader in pulmonary medicine. For example:
- It’s one of the largest non-academic, interventional pulmonology programs in the Southeast.
- WellStar Windy Hill Hospital’s Pulmonary Rehabilitation program is nationally recognized for patients with COPD and pulmonary fibrosis. The program combines state-of-the-art technology with personalized, compassionate care and education to help patients build lung capacity for improved quality of life.
- WellStar Windy Hill Hospital is also home to WellStar Sleep Medicine, which is one of the nation’s largest American Academy of Sleep Medicine accredited centers. WellStar also operates satellite sleep labs at WellStar Douglas and Paulding hospitals.
Every day, every member of the WellStar Pulmonary Network strives to help our patients and their families breathe easier and enjoy life to its greatest potential.
The WellStar Pulmonary Network includes:
- Almost three dozen pulmonologists
- WellStar Kennestone, Cobb, Douglas, Paulding and Windy Hill Hospitals
- Medical offices in Marietta, Douglasville, Hiram, Austell
- Sleep lab locations in Marietta, Hiram and Douglasville
- Pulmonary rehabilitation in Marietta, Towne Lake
- The WellStar Imaging Center
Phone: 770.956.STAR (7827)
Video: Learn More About WellStar Pulmonary Rehabilitation