Can’t wait until Monday to be seen by a physician? Don’t want to wait hours in the emergency room for minor injury and illnesses? We can help.
Urgent care provides treatment for routine conditions such as sore throat, stomach pains and more. We also care for minor injuries and illnesses, stitches for minor lacerations, lab and x-rays, specialty care referral, occupational health services, worker’s compensation services, school and sports physicals, flu shots and FREE blood pressure checks.
- Physicians are board-certified and trained in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics
- Provides care for over 65,000 patients in a year
- Celebrates 20 years with WellStar in 2013
What is Urgent Care?
Urgent Care facilities are an ideal service for those patients who need immediate, but not major trauma-level care. WellStar has seven dedicated urgent care practices located throughout Cobb and Cherokee counties, open seven-days-a-week, no appointment necessary.
These centers include:
We serve patients 2-years old and above at these seven dedicated urgent care centers.
The Acworth Health Park Urgent Care and Urgent Care at Kennestone (Marietta) are open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Patients from newborn through adulthood can be treated for a full range of conditions from minor needs to higher acuity issues.
Is payment due at time of service?
- Yes. All fees/co-pays are due at time of service.
- We accept most insurance plans including HMO and POS plans. Please bring your insurance card and a form of picture ID.
- Please be aware that some insurance plans require a referral to be seen at an Urgent Care location. Please contact your insurance company for more information.
- To reach the Urgent Care Business Office, call (770) 792-5221 or fax (770) 792-1430.