It is our goal to make our patient’s families’ experience at WellStar Windy Hill Hospital as positive, stress free, and pleasant as possible.
You will be assigned a Care Coordinator at the time of admission who will oversee all activities related to the coordination of your loved one’s care. Care Coordinators serve as liaisons between the medical staff, insurance companies (including Medicare and Medicaid), vendors, and ultimately assist patients and their family members with all of their discharge needs.
Family education and discharge planning are fundamental to the success of our treatment program and to the continuum of patient care. Families and caregivers are encouraged to take an active role in their loved one’s rehabilitation.
More ways WellStar welcomes families:
- Comfortable patient rooms
- Relaxed family visiting area
- WiFi Access
- Free parking
- Liberal visitation hours day-to-day visiting hours are unlimited
We welcome families to visit often. Should you want to visit after regular business hours, please follow these instructions:
- Park in the main front parking lot directly in front of the hospital.
- Come to Entrance A at the double glass doors. Use the phone on the wall to call the Specialty Center at 770-644-1535 from outside WellStar Windy Hill Hospital and our staff will provide access.
- Children under age 12 are welcome when accompanied by an adult.