Our experienced surgeons use cutting-edge technology and the very latest surgical procedures to dramatically reduce pain so you can resume everyday activities without discomfort.
We are recognized as a destination for excellence in limb lengthening, limb reconstruction, extremity deformity correction and complex fracture treatment for the correction of limbs injured by accident, disease or birth defect.
From expert diagnosis and proven treatments to innovative rehabilitative services, WellStar offers relief from bone and joint discomfort in a caring, compassionate and motivational environment. Our top-rated programs and procedures include:
- The WellStar Center for Joint Replacement, Georgia’s preeminent major joint replacement and reconstruction program for hip and knee joints affected by arthritis. The Center has been recognized for excellence with certification by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- The only SPECT/CT Scanner in Northwest Georgia which can evaluate both function and anatomy in a single procedure for a more accurate diagnosis.
- One of the first health systems to use an anesthesia block for arm or leg surgery for greater comfort during surgery, decreased nausea and reduction in the amount of post-operative medication.
- Sports medicine for treatment of shoulder, knee and ankle injuries of professional, collegiate and local teams.
- Collaborative treatment options between WellStar rheumatologists and orthopedists for MSK medical and surgical care .
After treatment, the orthopaedic specialists in our rehabilitation center will help you continue your journey to orthopaedic wellness with a custom therapeutic program designed to help you get the best possible results from your treatment.
If your lifestyle isn’t everything it could be because of joint, bone and muscle pain, it’s time to find relief with the musculoskeletal specialists at WellStar.