Knee Arthritis Prevention
We believe that taking care of your body is the best way to prevent knee arthritis. Exercise, a diet rich in calcium and maintaining an ideal body weight are all things you can do to slow or prevent the wear and tear on the joints that cause knee arthritis.
Help Reduce Your Risk of Knee Arthritis
- Avoid high-impact and repetitive activities that are hard on your knees, like jumping and landing on hard surfaces.
- Control your weight to avoid putting stress on your knee joints.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water to keep knee joints lubricated and flush harmful toxins from the body.
- Make regular exercise part of your routine. Include stretching to keep joints and muscles flexible and water exercises to reduce wear and tear on joints.
- Include plenty of calcium in your diet to slow bone loss and help decrease the risk of osteoporosis.