Our multi-disciplinary cancer team addresses care at every step, from prevention and screening through genetic testing, clinical trials and follow-up care.
You can take comfort knowing you're never alone on your journey through cancer. As the focus of the combined resources of WellStar's world-class hospitals, the WellStar Medical Group, our Imaging Centers and our dedicated medical staff, you'll receive the most up-to-date treatment. Our experienced doctors use the highest technology, including:
- The lung cancer screening program
- Cutting edge clinical research
- The first CyberKnife ® radiosurgery system in Georgia
- Hepatobiliary and pancreas surgery
- Laparoscopic colon cancer surgery
- Video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS)
- MammoSite ® 5-day targeted radiation therapy
- Genetic testing and counseling
We also provide cures, compassion and comfort throughout your journey with skillful guidance through symptom management, chemotherapy, physical therapy and infusion therapy services.
For more information about the support services offered this month, download the WellStar Cancer Network Newsletter.
To learn more, download our latest annual report.