The Good Life Club (GLC), offered through WellStar Health System, is an organization for people 50 and older who want to learn how to live better, be healthier, and stay active.
Our focus on wellness, health education, travel/social activities and providing valuable membership benefits affirms our commitment to healthy aging in our community. Our low annual membership fee is $12 per person. At WellStar, we believe in life well-lived and The Good Life Club members are evidence of this belief.
The Good Life Club
- Activities such as “yoga in the park” and nature walks throughout the year
- 50% off the WellStar Health Place enrollment fee for new members
- 10% discount on services offered by the WellStar Nutrition Network, including “The Healthy Weight” weight management program
- Annual free health screening at a WellStar WellScreen (up to a $25 value). Available screenings include comprehensive metabolic panel, lipid panel, thyroid screening, Hemoglobin A1C or personal wellness profiles. PSA screenings are also available with a physician’s order and an additional $5 charge when you present your coupon. Call 770-956-STAR (7827) to schedule.
- Advance Care Planning workshops
- Speaking about Wellness for Seniors is a speaker series for people age 50 and older. These fun, educational events are presented by WellStar physicians and include dinner, educational materials and a free gift. $10 per person.
- Speaking about Wellness for the Community & Workplace visits groups on location delivering complimentary presentations on a wide variety of health and wellness topics. For more information about this program, please call 770-793-7386.
- Speaking about Wellness for the Community at the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) is a quarterly lecture series on various topics relevant to aging. Call 770-956-STAR (7827) to register.
The Good Life Club partners with Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI), Southern Touch Tours, and Collette Vacations to offer you social and travel opportunities around town, around the country, and around the world. Read our bi-monthly newsletter for upcoming travel opportunities.
- Good Life Club perks: An online discount program providing savings through local vendors, national retail stores, and travel discounts (You must have an email address to register as a Good Life Club member)
- Bi-monthly newsletter containing valuable program information and tips for healthy aging
- 10% discount on a wide range of classes at Kennesaw State University/Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- 10% discount at WellStar hospital gift shops on regular priced items
- Eligibility for savings on prescription eyewear, dental services and pharmacy through a network of providers
- Parking discounts at WellStar hospitals: $1 off/1 day; 20% off 8-day and 30-day passes
- Eligible for free Philips Lifeline activation (a savings of up to $90)
- 10% discount on all over-the-counter drugs at any of our WellStar Pharmacy Network locations
- 10% discount at Tower and Church Bistro