WellStar Paulding Hospital in Dallas offers volunteers opportunities for caring people of all ages – including teens as young as 15. Joining the WellStar Paulding Hospital volunteer program is as easy as one, two, three.
One: Fill Out the Forms >>
Two: Complete the Interview >>
- Complete and sign a background check permission form.
- Talk about why you want to volunteer and specific areas of interest.
- Learn about the requirements and benefits of being a volunteer.
Three: Attend Orientation >>
- Learn hospital policies and procedures.
- Learn about confidentiality and volunteer agreements.
- Purchase uniform at Department of Volunteer Services.
Volunteers at WellStar Paulding Hospital are typically assigned clerical duties on hospital floors and in the emergency room in the rehabilitation unit. Volunteers also staff the information desk and gift shops.
Most volunteer opportunities are available 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. There are limited openings evenings and weekends. Volunteers are asked to commit to the same three or four-hour shift each week for six months or 100 hours, whichever comes first. Please call us with questions at 470-644-7108.